Turbo 11-180 Dry Chicken Plucker
Cornerstone is now offering the Turbo 11-180 Dry Chicken Plucker, a dry poultry plucking machine for use on all types of fowl. Due to the dry plucking nature this plucker will also work for Kosher certification. Imported from the UK this plucker is widely used both in commercial processing plants as well as small home use. The Turbo 11-180 is the commercial unit. The Turbo 11-180 Dry Plucker Plucks Geese, Turkeys, Guinea fowl, Chickens, Ducks as well as gamebirds. Adjustable airflow and 11 large diameter discs give very fast plucking speeds and premium quality birds. No heat up, just switch on and use, so ideal for large and small batch quantities. No special skills needed. Clean rapid feather removal, even in difficult areas, and clean finish to the bird. The rotating discs trap and release feathers into the airflow and on to the collection sack.
- Robust construction in stainless steel, aluminum and structural polypropylene.
- Unlike traditional pluckers which use rubber fingers to remove feathers our Turbo series uses 11 discs to provide a good quality clean finish.
- Turbo 11-180 comes with a 3HP, 230Volt single phase motor and emergency stop.
- Comes with feather collection sack.
Typical plucking times are as follows:
- Pidgeon = 30 seconds
- Pheasant & Partridge = 60 seconds
- Duck = 1.5 minutes
- Chicken = 1.5 minutes
- Geese = 8-10 minutes
- Turkey = 5-8 minutes according to size.
Click below for video. video shows an older version of this model in action.