Used Rice Lake stainlesss steel base with Rice Lake CW-90 Remote. Used very little customer had to sell due to health reasons. Legal for trade. Have original manuals.
New $1450.00 used $800.00
The followign is from the Rice Lake website:
- Membrane keypad consisting of ZERO, UNITS, PRINT, TARE, OVER, UNDER, ID, TARGET, 0-9, CLEAR, DECIMAL, ENTER, MENU, POWER
- 304 stainless steel, IP66 rated
- Prevent breather vent
- Storage for up to 50 IDs
- Unit of Measure: kg, gm, lb, oz, lb/oz
- High-Intensity LED display ,li>Battery backed time and date
- Two full duplex serial ports
- Configurable print formats
- Audit trail tracking
- Optional communications: Ethernet, USB or Fiber Optic
- Four configurable Digital I/O
- Reflash memory to upgrade firmware
- NTEP Certified: Indicator (CC# 08-092), Scale Base (CC# 95-072)
- Aluminum, environmentally-sealed load cell
- 304 stainless steel
- Five-point overload protection
Ease of use, realtime data collection, and rugged stainless steel construction make the CW-90 the equipment of choice for operators, quality control and maintenance departments. Enjoy the convenience of a full numeric keypad. The CW-90 is competitively priced for all light industrial needs.
The configuration menu of the CW-90 is accessible through the front keypad, eliminating the need to open the back of the indicator and expose the unit to moisture or contaminants. Access to these keypad controls can be limited to meet the operator's needs. The CW-90 will store detailed information for up to 50 separate IDs (expandable with ), allowing for easy recall of previously saved information. An adjustable contrast display is visible in any environment.
The CW-90 keeps things simple to meet the needs of today's lean manufacturers. Use this checkweigher by easily watching the over/under lights. Program the unit with specified weight limits and a red light will display an underweight condition, yellow for over, and green when a target weight is reached. Rice Lake's CW-90 will help error-proof your production process and achieve your productivity goals.