Pickwick HPJ Pickwicks most popular model, ideal for the backyard flock. Will whisk the feathers off in seconds to leave a bird pin-free.
|No. of Fingers:||54||Drum Size (W x Dia.):||12" x 9"|
|Motor Required:||1/3 hp||Weight:||86 lbs|
|H x W x D:||50" x 17" x 28"||Max. Bird Size*:||8 lbs|
*Note: Bird size is approximate; larger birds will not pick as quickly or easily.
- "Velvet Touch" Fingers patented by Pickwick for their gentle, intense defeathering action on all types of birds.
- Belt Guard safely protects the operator from moving parts or pinch points.
- Enclosed Motor Housing keeps water and feathers off the motor.
- Steel Drum with scientifically designed finger pattern insures thorough picking in seconds.
- Floating Shaft Bearings deliver more power to the drum.
- Galvanized Steel Construction for longer life.
- Feather Deflector to direct feathers and water under the machine for easy clean-up (all models hose off in seconds; no disassembly required).
- Full Instruction Manual includes picking and scalding procedures.
- Pickwick and Knase Company's Total Satisfaction Guarantee
|HPJ||HPJ HOM-PIK JR. Picker, No-Motor||$690.00|
|HPJ-M||HPJ HOM-PIK JR. Picker, with 1/3 hp, 110v, 60hz Motor||$900.00|