Knife Starter Kit
This knife kit is put together to provide you with a great starting point for processing your birds.
Many people just starting out call and ask for our advice on a good set of tools needed to process their birds. This kit includes:
- One Dexter Russell 3½" Blade Vent Knife sharp point, excellent for eviscerating.
- One Dexter Russell 4½" Blade Boning knife. Orange Handle to differentiate between killing and processing areas.
- One Plastic scalpel handle that fits the #22 blades. The handle is very lightweight, with a broad handle for a superior grip. Overall length is 5-7/8". Use This along with the #22 blades to slit the artery or jugular when killing.
- Five of The 22XT is a 2⅛" long blade that is thicker than standard blades to reduce breakage. Blunt point helps eliminate piercing fingers or poking through skin. Carbon Steel
- One small handle Pinning knife. Removes the most stubborn pin feathers - easier on your hands. Has 3/4" x 2-½" scraping blade. Simply pinch the feather folicle between your thumb and blade and pop out the feathers.
- One Victorinox Sharpening Steel , 7" Regular Cut Steel, White Handle - The is a necessity in any kitchen, Use to touch up or sharpen you Knives during and after processing.
This kit has shipping costs included in the price. This is to make it easier to check out without going through the trouble of choosing shipping options. If you add more items to your cart, shipping may apply to those items.